Monday, February 15

disclaimer

A bunch of wonderful people sent me mail in mid January that I haven't responded to yet. Wanna know why? Because I just got it this week! Crazy, eh? I'm not sure why some mail only takes a week to get to me, and other mail takes a month. Rest assured, however, that it will eventually get to me! And I'll eventually get around to writing some of you back.

So this has been a pretty good week. Busy. Fruit-filled, like a pop-tart, only better, way better. And that's about all I have to say about that...

It's going to snow all week this week. I think a little part of me just died inside. But I won't cry. Ok. I probably will cry. But if the rumors are true, there will be sun in April. I can make it until April... I think...

Super short email today (I spent most of my email time filing taxes. What fun!) but I want all of you to know that I love you, I miss you, and the work up north is going just fine! Piece by piece.

LOVE YOU!
Rebecca

No comments: