Tuesday, November 24

Week 4 in Sunny Wisconsin.

Ok. So it's not sunny. At all. It's hard to tell when the sun actually comes up because of all the clouds. Lots of clouds, no snow (phrew!).

A bunch of people have asked what I want for Christmas. I don't need anything right now... so far, so good. I would, however, love, love, love pictures/photos of family and friends. I would love letters and drawings (for those who can't yet write those letters-- in the words of Ephraim, "those letters, those black letters") from all of you who I love and miss very much. The best address is still the Greendale address that Brian's posted on the blog. I don't live there, that's the mission office, but it's the most reliable. Please send any mail and packages via the United States Postal Service so it can be forwarded to me in Rhinelander.

As far as missionary bits go, we have 2 baptisms coming up! That's quite a lot for this area!
The members of the ward and branch we work in have been so good at getting to know their friends and neighbors. In that process they've made a lot of friends in their respective communities, and have realized that some of those new friends are hungry for Truth. I love that God works through friends and family. It really connects us all together. Bound together in love, really. Very cool, very cool.

Thanksgiving is coming up! Yea! We'll spend most of the day at our Ward Mission Leader's house in Sugarcamp (near Rhinelander). It should be fun. Except that they have a dog, and this little asthmatic doesn't love those darling harry beasts quite as much as she used to. So sad. But armed with Claritin and an inhaler, I should be alright. I even picked up a gluten free pumpkin pie for the occasion-- woo hoo!

There's a little "healthy living" store in Antigo (one of the little towns we work in) that has a pretty decent gluten free section. I picked up their card, it has their web-site on it. Check it out, it's pretty cute: http://atnaturalliving.com/ That's where I got my super-sweet pumpkin pie, and some rolls that really taste like bread! Mmmm... bread...

I forgot to bring my camera cord to the library again... sorry no pictures again this week. Maybe I'll get it together for next week, eh?

Well, kids. Time to go.

I love you, and I like you. Really.

Rebecca