Sunday, October 18

Blogger Request

Brian,
Hello again.  Remember before I left you asked if I wanted you to do a blog for me?  Well it turns out that might be a brillian idea! You still up for it? Obviously I said yes.  When I make additional comments, like this, I'll itallic myself so you know whose writting what. You can post the emails I send, copies of the letters I send and pictures (once I figure out how to do that).  I've enclosed a list of email addresses of people who wanted me to drop a line now and then.  Once you have the blog up, will you email them to let them know the address?  I didn't reall understand how busy I really would be ... Who knew?  But it's really great - this work.  I've never been so tired, but I've also never flet God's love so strongly.  It's been amazing.  Like that scripture - it's somewhere in the Book of Mormon, probably Nephi or Alma or Mosiah - that says that he hasn't written a hundredth part of all the prophysings and miracles, but it sufficeth him to sat that there were many miracles and the people did walk uprightly before God.  That's the gist of this place.  I can't write even a hundredth of all the goings on.

LOVE YOU!

No comments: