Monday, December 7

Yipes!

End of the transfer, straight ahead! We've got 4 days left. I'll have a new companion... this is where the yipes comes in. Will she be nice? Will she do dishes? Ack. I just don't know!

This has been a really cool week. We had 2 baptisms on Saturday. That was really cool! It's such a big, big thing, baptism is. I'm really impressed with the faith these two good people have! They've just covenanted with God to change their lives forever and ever. Amazing. They really are reborn, in part because of their decisions to change their lives and follow the Savior. Again, amazing!

I've got pictures this time!

Christmas is coming! It's fun to see the lights twinkle-twinkle. It gets dark so blasted early that people practically leave their lights on all the time. It's really cold, too. We're supposed to have a big winter storm soon, in the next day or two. I've got my boots and wool socks ready. Christmas is nice, too, because people are nicer at Christmas. Phrew, eh?

I'm short on time again. But I love you all to bits and back again.

Oh, P.S. Thanks to everybody for all the letters. It really means a lot to me!



Holly (Theresa's mom)
Theresa (she just got baptized!)
Sister Behrends (my companion)
Me!


Tony (AJ's dad)
AJ (as the white jump-suit would indicate, he's the one getting baptized. He's a really cool kid. Sincere. Yup. That's AJ.)
Vicky (she was baptised about a month ago, she's an amazing woman. Fer sure)
Sister B
Me!