I haven't written anyone for a few weeks, I think. It's gotten suddenly lightning speed busy, and I've decided to use every free moment for sleeping. So, I'm not dead, and I still love all of you, I'm just a little on the busy side.
I'm covering two areas, again. One of the sisters in Greenbay went home sick, so now there are 3 of us in the companionship and we cover Greenbay and Appleton. We cover 3 wards. It's been insane. Living and working with 3 companions is weird. I think we might have the hang of it... maybe... So we spend a few days in Appleton, then a few days in Greenbay... back and forth, back and forth. I'm trying not to be a stress case about all the changes and added responsibilities... but I think I might be a stress case anyway. Ah well.
It's not a particularly perky email, but that's what I've got for this week.
On the bright side, we're teaching some pretty cool people!
I love you all! Thanks for all the mail, and I'll probably respond to some of it in the next few months... but if I don't, it's not because I don't love you!...
I'm going to go wash some socks.