Good things this week:
I'm not in a trio anymore! WAHOO!! Having two companions, especially one really loud, extroverted one, is super-duper exhausting for me. By noon every day I needed a nap so bad I could taste it. I'm glad that's over. Phrew.
We're teaching a super great lady, Maria. (By teaching I mean she came to church on Sunday and wanted to know when she could be baptized.) Talk about understanding faith. She just gets it. Pray about it? no problem! God will answer my prayers? Of course He will. Get baptized for the remission of my sins? Done deal. Faith like a seed. I need to practice faith like that.
And now time for pictures:
That's Elder Strasser. He works in the Mission Office and forwards me my mail. For that reason he is one of my favorite people in the whole wide world. That, and he's one of the 5 elders I actually know.
Me, Elder Peterson, and Elder Lester. These fine elders were in the MTC with me. Seeing them was almost as good as seeing faces from home! Almost. See the cheese in our pictures? That's because we're in Wisconsin and everything here is a little cheesy. Seriously.
Me, Peterson, Lester. We were making monkey faces. This is for our friend, Sister Springgay, from the MTC who is serving in Texas. Monkeys. They're funny. We don't really know why, but they are.

This is the shoe tree. It's on the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay campus. I'm not sure what it's all about, but I like it. I feel bad for the tree, though. Maybe the tree doesn't like being dressed up in people shoes. I dunno.

Ice, ice, and more ice. Soon I'll be taking pictures of brown grass. Why? Because it means there's no more ice if you can see brown grass, that's why.
Ok. That's all for today, kids. Thanks for playing.


