We have a new mission president as well, President and Sister Jones. They're good people. I don't know them yet, but we should have interviews pretty soon, and then I'll know them a little better. I can't imagine how overwhelming it must be to be called as a mission president. No thanks. I'm relieved I don't ever have to worry about that responsibility. Phrew.
I'm training again. I'll get my new little green one tomorrow. Sister Barnett is probably going to Rhinelander (one of the best places in all the wide world) and I'm a little jealous. Good peeps up there. That's for sure. Good peeps down here, too.
Spanish is coming along. I still struggle to communicate clearly, but people seem to understand well enough. Necesito practicar mucho.
Ok. Now for some pictures!
clockwise: Sister Barnett, Chuck, Elder Anderson, Elder Lester, Sister Umhoffer
my wicked-cool cake.
me with my wicked-cool gluten-free tres leches cake
Sister Umhoffer, Chuck, me, Sister Barnett



