I'm training again. Una verdicita nueva de Idaho. She can kill chickens with her bare hands, knows how to weld, doesn't know Spanish (dang), and a little on the shy side (dang again). But I think being able to kill chickens makes up for that.
Here's a little blurb about weather: Hot and sweaty. Very, very, sweaty. I like it much better than winter, though. I'll take humid sweaty over mind-numbing cold any day of the week.
Gots us some Zone Conference this week... Should be good. President Jones (new mission pres) is going to organize his first conference. Don't envy him one whit. No thank you. Nope. Not me. I'm glad I never have to be a mission president. Phrew. There are supposed to be some big changes. Rumors include, but are not limited to, transfers going from 6 weeks to monthly, only 4 zone conferences a year (that would be sad indeed), and only 4 mission pres interviews each year. Again, sad indeed. Kinda wonder how we're 'posed to get to know the new guy if we only see him 4 times a year... hmm.... dunno... food for thought...
Stay tuned and next week I'll let you know which, if any rumors are true.
Picture time!
Sister Barnett, Sofia, Hermana Calderwood, Celeste, Presidente Calderwood, Tom (not related, he just came along for the ride), and little Alex in front.
Sister Durfee... bienvenidos a Wisconsin!
I like to look for rainbows, whenever there is rain.
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can, and live with God again.
I know when I am baptized, my wrongs are washed away.
and I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can, and live with God again.



