Monday, October 18

... and then she kill him.

Really, a lot of stories end like that. No really, try it. Add it to the end of any story you tell this week. I am convinced you'll see it's relevance and versatility.

Other than that: Pictures!

 
Pretty end of the day... too bad it was at 6:30 pm. Sheesh.

 
just pretty

 
Sister Hogge is wearing mostly my clothes, I'm wearing her little jacket... It's nice to have a clothes buddy! (Yes, Mom, I know I look a little...which word did you used to use? Homeless? I'll use sub-missionary. It was one of those mornings... It's a Christmas Miracle that I had a skirt on.)

 
brussel sprouts at the Farmer's Market. yum!

 
Sister Hogge, after the pumpkin carnage (we carved pumpkins with an investigator's family. FUN!)

 
Me. I told her she didn't look scary enough with the knife. She agreed and asked me to show her how it's done... So I did. And then she killed him. (See? It fits almost anywhere!)

 
Butterflies and sunshine. That's to let you know that I'm not really going to harm others.

 
The Fox River. We cross it most days as we're going about Appleton.

 
See? I'm really in Appleton. For reallies.

 
Sister Hogge... still in my clothes... But she's so darn cute, no?