Monday, October 11

doh!

I forgot my camera today! I was going to email some lovely pictures I took of some weeds. You all know how much I love weeds.

I'm not really sure what to write about today. I've been in a pretty steady holding pattern for several days. I feel pretty sane and peaceful. That's such a good change!

... and the computer just told me that I've only got 5 minutes left... dang. I thought I had more time than that. Not today, though. Not today.

Good news: Maria's totally getting baptized this month! WAHOO!

Oh! Just remembered. I was going to let you all know that many of you have been very generous in the letter department. I'm usually pretty good at writing back, but I've been a little mentally preoccupied the last few weeks, and then transfers... I think I'll have time today to send some replies. Just know that I love you, I appreciate you, and I'm glad there are people in this great wide world who are thinking about me and praying for me.


Love you, mean it!