Ok, you know the song from Pocahontas where the bad guy is singing about digging?
Dig, dig, dig! Diggity, dig, dig dig! Diggity!
Hey nonny-nonny, ho nonny nonny, oh how I love it!
Well, courtesy of the grand-kids being over at the Thiel's house this weekend, it's in my head. Permanent damage.
Anyhoo--
So this week? Not a lot to report. The weather's been gray, the landscape is turning gray, but there's still Thanksgiving and Christmas on the horizon to brighten it all up.
We'll have a place for Thanksgiving after all. It was looking like we were going to have to go to the local diner to have pressed turkey and canned cranberry sauce with reconstituted potato flakes. Truth be told, Sister Hogge and I liked the picture quality of the idea. Can you see it now? Two sister missionaries in Kaukauna Family Diner on Thanksgiving Day with Doris the waitress, and Hal the cook? We'd have a good time singing "Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra ra, ra-ra-ra-ra!" and other time-tested Christmas songs. We could even put Mr. Krueger's Christmas in the overhead TV instead of the football game--for every one to enjoy!
Sounds good, eh?
Well, instead we'll be with families (not our own, mind you) and friends (definitely our own). I guess it will do.
And since I don't even have a picture to post this week, I'm out. (Can you believe I didn't take any? Not one. Ah well.)
Good bye! Be good! Remember who you are!