Tuesday, November 30

thanksgiving

I'm thankful for...

Jocelyn (Bishop's kid)
She wanted me to take a picture of her hair. Done and done.


Sister Ogden (Bishop's wife)
She made me some gluten free pie! Ok, so really it's just pie filling. That's Bishop in the back. Not a great picture of me, but what's a girl to do? When one gets a picture like that of one's bishop, one sends said picture to one's family.


Ethnie.
She's one of the Thiel's. The cool one.


See. Told you she was cool.


Maria!
Stephanie, Maria, Me. We made a crap-load of cookies, for to give to people.


Wisconsin Front Doors.
Nobody in this whole state uses their front door. The only people who ever come to the front door are the police, letter carriers, Mormon Missionaries and Jehovah's Witness. This principle is illustrated clearly here, as you can see the front door is entirely blocked by the Nativity scene. I bet these folks don't even remember that they have a front door.

And I'm grateful for all you 'mazing people: Friends, family, all yous guys (that's how you say it in the Narth Woods-- yous guys), who are helping and praying. I love you for it!

Ok. Be good. Remember who you are.