Tuesday, December 28

Christmas

mail? check
candy? check
phone calls to some people I love? check and check
visits to members and other folk? check
Christmas themed Sacrament Meeting? check
weird snowman? in the neighbor's yard-- check

Christmas is complete. Only I really missed being with you all. You family peeps especially. So before I get all misty-eyed and sentimental, here're some sweet pictures from Christmas time.


a cathedral in Oshkosh, WI. I couldn't get all of it in the picture... but it was very pretty.


Sister Arnold and me. Merry Christmas!

half-way through the loot I remembered to take a picture. I like the kitchen knife with the Christmas tree. It makes the shot more dramatic, I think.

Original art for the living room wall. Supplies courtesy of the Building For Kids in Appleton.

Jean and Mary. Two of the sweetest sisters in all the wide world. They invited us over for a little Christmas visit. Cheesecake and hot coacoa-- great combo! Especially when it's wheat-free cheese cake! WAHOO!
Once there was a snow-man, snow-man, snow-man. Once there was a snow-man, weird, weird weird!