Ashley got baptized. We set a date Monday night for March, and on Thursday she said, "can we do it this Saturday?" Well, yes! Yes we can! so we talked and talked and made sure she understood everything she needed to know before she made any big God promises. And, really, she has been ready for a month, she just didn't know she was... but now... oh I wish you all could see her! She's absolutely buzzing with happiness and joy! Her progress has been very fast, but I've never seen anyone listen to the Spirit so quickly and so easily as she has. So in 2 days we organized a baptism, she emailed some really cute invites to friends and family, and off we all go to the baptistry. Amazing. Amazing.
Ashley and the Summers family. They've been absolutely critical in Ashley's conversion. They've loved, nourished, answered questions, and supported this cute girl from the beginning. Ashley is the only not-blonde in the photo.
Me, Ashley, Sister Arnold. What a great day!
Ashley loves the Greenbay Packers more thank any other person I've ever met. As evidence, please see exhibit A: toes
Unrelated to covenant making, I made gluten free scones. Mmmm... scones...
Overall, it's been a pretty good week!
Only 4 more to go!



