Sunday, March 13

public service announcement

As noted in the side-bar summary, the poo hath hit the fan, and things are kind of a friggin' mess. They're also really awesome. Like, 50/50 maybe. Or 60/40, and whether it's the mess or the awesome on top depends on the day. Or the minute. Anyway, what I'm getting at here is that if you're a regular follower (thanks to both of you) this isn't going to be what it was. Prob'ly there are going to be some more swears and prob'ly there are going to be some less than flattering observations about my family, culture and religion. I don't want to be combative, but I kinda want to punch people in the nuts and light things on fire, so it's prob'ly going to sound a titch punchy. I'll do what I can to mitigate, but at the moment I don't know that there's much filter left. Just feel like I should make that declaration. And now I have. So there's that.

Anyhoo, here's a pretty picture I took of a bike while I was in Monterey over the weekend.

You're welcome.