Hey everybody!
I'm in my first area in Wisconsin. I'm in the Northwoods in a little town called Rhinelander. It's great! The local economy is connected to a paper factory in town and some logging up north. I'm practically in Michigan, but this is as far north as Sisters go. I haven't seen much of our little town, or been able to talk to anyone because my companion and I have had swine flu. Yup. The big pig stayed with my companion and I for a week. So lame. But I feel human again. Phrew. No more fever, cough, or aches and pains. I'm excited to get to a regular schedule again!
P-days are on Monday now, so the regular email will come on Mondays. Just so you all know. The mailing address is still going to be the Greendale address I sent earlier, everything will be forwarded from there. That means that stuff I send to you will get to you in normal time, but stuff you send to me will take a bit longer. Bummer. Oh! Everything needs to be sent via the regular postal service as well (that way it can be forwarded to me in Rhinelander, otherwise it can't).
Sandy, will you send some Trader Joe's ginger snaps? Pretty please?
I'm going to try to attach some pictures to this email... let's see how it goes, eh?
Picture one is me and my MTC companion Sister Springgay
I'll send another email with more pictures here in a second...
LOVE YOU!
Rebecca
No comments:
Post a Comment