Picture 7, me and my mission president and his wife. President Barrett, and Sister Barrett. They're really great. It has been decreed: nylons are not necessary in our mission! Too bad it's snowing and so nylons are now necessary... or we'll freeze... dang. Too bad I didn't get here in the summer, eh? And here's the other fun part. President and Sister Barrett are going to be released before Summer. I may have to wear nylons after all. So sad. So sad.
Picture 8, me and my new Rhinelander companion, Sister Behrends! Yea! She's aus Deutchland (Germany), but her mom is Chilean. She's really cool. This is her last transfer. As soon as she's done training me (Dec 10), she's going home! Crazy. Good thing she stuck around.
That amazing critter in the background is a Hodag. It's the mascot of the town. There's Hodag bread at the bakery, Hodag t-shirts at Walmart, and Hodag bumper stickers at the gas station. Sweet, eh? I'm not entirely sure what it's all about, but I'm ok with that.
No comments:
Post a Comment