Ok. Just starting week 2 in Wisconsin. A friend wrote me last week and asked if my first week in Wisconsin "had just flown by?" The answer, Nope. My mission president said, "Here the days are like weeks, and the weeks are like days, and the months will fly by in a moment." Living the last two weeks felt like they took FOREVER. But looking back over the last 2 weeks I think, "Wow! That went quick!" As I've mentioned before, time here passes strangely.
The weather's been pretty good. We had 2 sunny days in a row! And it was warm enough that I only had to wear one sweater! WOO HOO! The locals are teasing me a bit already. "Already needing a coat, Sister Wilcox? heh heh heh." Yes. Yes I do. And I'm already wearing my wool leggings, and occasionally my mittens. Go ahead and mock!
Ok. My time is up per the library lady.
I'll see if I can send pictures later.
LOVE YOU!!
Rebecca