I'm going to Appleton! It's a medium-sized city north of Milwaukee. My new companion, Sister Nichols, is supposed to be pretty cool, but I can't weigh in on that as I haven't yet met her... I'll let you all know how it goes...
So here are the pictures I promised:
Mc Donald's has Family Night. How nice.
This is a guy from a game we played with the Bloechl's. See how intimidating and ferocious he is? The game is a mix of Risk and Dungeons and Dragons-- sufficiently nerdy to entertain this little geek!
Mom, this one's for you! This is a picture of me in Antigo. Notice the flippin' sweet muk-luk's (if that's how to spell mukluk??). They keep me from freezing to death. So far, so good.
a shot of Sister Bishop and me... see the ice melting behind us? and the sun light? It was 35 degrees that day! Oh the joy! That's why we're smiling.
Das Bloechl Family. Sav, the wee one on my left, is a kick in the pants... her outfit is a true representation of her character. Nearly everytime I see her I ask, "aren't you cold?" Nope. She's not. She's just fine thanks. And has she told you about the world she invented with super-hero lizards and flying buffalo? She's on my top 10 list of coolest kids ever. Gonna miss these guys. Sigh.
The Wasau District... as per usual. We all had our cameras set up to take a timer photo... this is the result.
back: Sis Wilcox, Sis Bishop, Elder Ferris (district leader and a pretty cool kid), Elder Stevenson of Sunny CA, Elder Privett, and Elder Radle (one of the Zone Leaders).
front: Elder Allen (yes, he's always like that. Sigh.), and Elder Strasser (he's only been out 1 transfer longer than me. He thought he was going to die at first, too. Fortunately we both survived. Phrew.)
one more, just for fun.






