I'm being transferred! Dunno where I'm going yet, or who my comp will be when I get there, but I'm heading out. I'm sort of excited, but mostly freaking out. Gotta get to know new people, a new companion, and a new area. Dang. But it could be really cool because they could be nice people, and I could have a nice companion, and I might love the new area!
This week was pretty good... why? Because I got to go to the Minnesota temple! Yea! Sister Bishop and I left our area and the mission boundaries, and stayed overnight in a hotel Woo hoo! It was all ok'd by the mission president, of course, but there was still a feeling of having gotten away with something. The hotel thing was sweet because they had really lovely beds, and my bed is not really lovely. I zonked out as soon as my head hit the pillow. Nice. We also got to eat at a sea food place, which was simply glorious. I haven't seen any etible sea creatures for almost 4 months. A belly full of crustaceans was well overdue. Sigh. It was what I think Heaven will be like. The temple and sea food. MMmmm.
Other than that, we've been playing catch-up. We were out of the area for 2 days so it was like being off work for 2 days. Things to do, people to see...
It's been unseasonably warm here as well (insert songs of praise here). It's been above freezing for almost a week. So awesome. I think the sound of ice melting is the most beautiful sound in the world.
The sweet computer at the libary won't let me send pictures today... lame. I'll try again later!
Love you!