Monday, March 1

Guess what. Ok. I'll just tell you. I'm getting transferred... again. It came as quite a surprise because my current companion has been in the area 6 months already. We thought for sure she'd be the one leaving. Not so. I'm out. The area we've been in has been pretty dead, we have a baptism scheduled and a fist-full of investigators, so things are beginning to move... and off I go again. Dang.

Here's the fun part: I'm going to Racine. So what? you may well ask. So that means I'm going Spanish speaking, that's what. I'm going to be Hermana Wilcox for a while. Crazy, eh? President Barrett thinks he's so funny. He called Saturday morning to say, "How's your Spanish, Sister Wilcox?" My witty response: "Are you serious?" So off I go to Racine.

Necisito practicar mi espanol. Mucho.

Oh. And my slippers say hello.