Mother's Day as a missionary has different significance than it ever has before. I have never counted down the days to Mother's Day before. Nope. Not once. But this time, oh yes. Why? Porque yo quiere hablar con mi madre. I wanted to talk to my mom. And I did!
I can't think of what to write today... I wish I had something insightful to share, but I don't. We had a really busy week, taught a lot of less active members, a few investigators. We shared the Gospel with some, were rejected by others... the usual. Nothing particular is coming to mind right now.
So you get a lame post. Sorry. I hope you haven't been waiting with bated breath for the moment when this would post, so you could hear some insightful or witty remark... lo siento. I got nothing for you.
Well, dearhearts. Know that I love you, I think about you all often, and I hope all is well. Be good, do good, remember who you are. And if you're not sure who you are please visit mormon.org. There's some good videos that may help you remember. And you should pray. 'Cause Heavenly Father knows who you are, and He'd be happy to tell you.
Ok. Love you, mean it.