This finely posed picture tells it like it is... from L to R
Sister Mazariegos, as per usual
Elder Vialpando, with Aaron on his head. Again, as per usual. (Aaron calls Vialpando, "Panda". It's funny.)
Elder Carter oh. so sweet....
Me.
Yup. That's about right. Heidi, Aaron's mom, said, "act normal" and this is the result... I'd say it's about right.
Aaron got baptized back in March. Sister M and I are teaching Heidi the Welcome Back lessons, and have been teaching her boyfriend and his daughter the This is How Cool the Restored Gospel Really Is lessons.
Them's good folk.
_____
On another item of business:
We had a good week. As Bishop says, "We'll take converts, whether they've been baptized already or not." Yup. I'm in. This week was a good week for converts... these just happened to have already been baptized a few years ago. One sister is busting her chops to overcome addictions, another is working her way back to the temple after a long, long time away, and big, big news: a former member (that means he was excommunicated) that I worked with (a lot) in one of my other areas got re-baptized on Saturday! Ah, the Heavens have opened wide, and there isn't room enough to receive all the blessings! Wahoo!!
President promised the joy would come in the morning.
I think it might finally be morning.