Tuesday, September 28

Transfers

I'm movin' on! WAHOO! I'll be leaving Racine on Wednesday for... well, I won't know that until Tuesday. Using the Sister's Network and amazing deductive reasoning skills I think I'm going to Prairie Duchesne (I'm not sure if I spelled that right). It's in Western WI close to the Mississississippippi River. If that's where I'm going I'll be there with a super awesome missionary who is only 1 transfer behind me in the missionary world. Wahoo again! I'M NOT TRAINING! Phrew. This last one was tough.

I'm really going to miss the Spanish Branch and Sister Umhoefer and all the others. Sigh. so it goes. But I am really looking forward to some time in a new area with a new companion.

Pictures!
Sister Patty!

Lilyann. Ah man. This sweet sister is a KICK IN THE PANTS! She just had a stroke, and isn't quite her normal self yet. I love her, even if she has weird ideas about politics, lawn care, health care, and her neighbors... we'll have to talk about it all some time.

My sweet friend, Melissa, sent me flowers. How could such a friend so far away know that I needed that?
Woman at the well. This picture is in the hallway of the Milwaukee building. They say she looks like a certain missionary you all know...
Well... she looks kind of like my sisters, so maybe...