Sunday, January 30

It's been a cold week in Appleton...

...out on the edge of Lake Winnebago.

Ok. There are probably only three of you who got that Lake Wobegon reference... For all three of you, good job! It shows your refinement and good taste.

So, really, that is the big news from Appleton. It's cold. Really, really cold. Here's a picture to prove it:


cold. It was just after dark (maybe 5:00 pm or so), and already had dropped to 0 F. Ick. It's been negative at night, but we're tucked safe in our little beds by the time it gets that brutal. Next week may be a different story, we'll see.


This is breakfast, yummy, eh? I can't really taste the spinach, so it all works out...


...even if it is really, really ugly.

Well, kids, hope you're all doing well!

Oh! Sugar House/Salt Lake people: There's going to be a shin-dig at Barbara Elieson's house on 3/18 when I get home. So you should all go. Because I love you, I like you, and I want to hug you. Where does Barbara live, you ask? Good question... I'll have to look up the address and let you all know. Probably shouldn't post it on a blog, though... maybe a lame mass email.

Well, kiss yourselves for me. Love you, mean it!