Anyway, here's the cool part: We (the whole Sandy clan, the kids' grandpa and I) went to the museum today. While we were on the roof looking at wildflowers, etc. Sandy noticed a lady pulling weeds on the roof, and asked her what she was doing, "Weeding!" she said. (I know, right! Weeding on the ROOF!) And so I asked her questions all about whether she was a volunteer or employee, blah blah blah... and guess what! (You'll never guess. So I'll tell you.) There is a family of plant-loving volunteers that get together every Wednesday morning to care for the roof garden. And they're adopting (insert squeal of delight here). One Wednesday a month I could find myself atop one of the coolest museums in San Francisco with a bunch of other plant geeks and wannabe naturalists-- chittin' the chat about local flora and fauna! AAHHHH!!!! I'm so excited! Life is really just too good sometimes. I mean, wow. You know? Just wow.
Monday, June 25
WOO HOO!!
Anyway, here's the cool part: We (the whole Sandy clan, the kids' grandpa and I) went to the museum today. While we were on the roof looking at wildflowers, etc. Sandy noticed a lady pulling weeds on the roof, and asked her what she was doing, "Weeding!" she said. (I know, right! Weeding on the ROOF!) And so I asked her questions all about whether she was a volunteer or employee, blah blah blah... and guess what! (You'll never guess. So I'll tell you.) There is a family of plant-loving volunteers that get together every Wednesday morning to care for the roof garden. And they're adopting (insert squeal of delight here). One Wednesday a month I could find myself atop one of the coolest museums in San Francisco with a bunch of other plant geeks and wannabe naturalists-- chittin' the chat about local flora and fauna! AAHHHH!!!! I'm so excited! Life is really just too good sometimes. I mean, wow. You know? Just wow.