Monday, August 23

this week in Racine, WI

Had a major brown out this week. Result: President Jones said I'm allowed to take naps! Not so much allowed, as commanded... WAHOO! So after lunch-ish, I go down. I've had 4 (yes, 4!!) naps this week, and you know what happened?? I FEEL HUMAN AGAIN! Yea! I don't think I'm going to die, AND I don't want to. Pretty amazing, eh?

Other than that amazing development, we're all moving along just fine.

I got to see some of my former companions. Sister Mazariegos, Sister Barnett, and Sister Hogge (never served with her, but we might as well have. Love her to pieces and back again). It was SO good to see them all! It was good to see the progress they've all made since I saw them last. So, so good!

Short one today... Why? It's nap time. (wahoo!)

Pictures:
Tahjai on a pogo-stick at the pic-nic. She's a SUPER cool kid. Her mom's pretty sweet, too. Just ready to learn some about Jesus.

Sister Cousin, Sister M, Sister Umhoefer (we've been teaching her for a while, she's going to the temple soon! Yea!!), Sister Barnett, Sister Hogge, Me, Sister Durfee.

Sister Barnett called from a bus, they were on a stake temple trip. She said, "the bus is stopping in Kenosha in 20 minutes, can you be there?" Sister Umhoefer who was at the picnic said, "oh! may I come!?" because she loves half of these sisters as much as I do! My District Leader (Elder Lester, the great) was standing there, I looked at him as if to say, "PLEASE!!" and he said, "well, you're going to teach a lesson, right?" Sister Umhoefer says, "Of course they will! Let's go!" So off we went!

Good times. Good times.

LOVE YOU!