Actually, this probably has nothing to do with your mom.
So this week... what's new? Found a pretty sweet new family to teach. Crud-loads of cool kids, and mom seems pretty sweet, too! Haven't met dad yet, but the Elders found him on Sunday (it's such a small world).
Our little Alyssa isn't getting baptized. So after I cried and cried, I feel ok about it. She's not ready, and that's ok. Heavenly Father is willing to help her get ready, and is willing to hang on to blessings for each of us until we're ready to hold out our buckets and receive the blessings. She's just not ready to hold out her bucket yet. But she will be.... she might be 30 when it happens, but she will be ready.
Sister Durfee, the verdicita, is doing pretty well, too. She might be one of the most shy people I've ever met, but she's trying really hard to talk to people. I'm really impressed in her willingness to do stuff she's never done before.
Some fun things happened this week. I'd like to focus on those:
Elder Anderson and Elder Lester at the picnic! These are two of the best Elders in the whole world. No kidding. They really are!
Bishop Crowther... after I nailed him with a waterballoon. Don't tell my mom I through a balloon at the presiding authority... I don't know how she'll take that.
Ok... I thought I had more pictures than these... guess not.
LOVEYOUBYE!