So... good to hear from all of you. Good week at the letter box. Yes indeedy.
We got to go to the temple last week. Man, Love me some covenants. (Check out Mosiah 24 to find out why!... pay special attention to verse 13.)
Ok. Anyhoo--
I spent most of last week in Milwaukee at training. There's a new missionary curriculum coming down the pipeline and I got to be one of the 50 some-odd missionaries to learn it in order to teach it to others. Why so lucky? You ask. Well. Because I'm a trainer, and trainers were invited! Sister Hutchings and I were the only sisters with 50 some-odd Elders... interesting... Super educational. Lots of good ideas. Not new ideas, it's the same stuff we've been learning since Primary: Read your scriptures, pray, go to church, repent. Yup. That's it. Teaching new kids the stuff we all got in Primary. Why? Because it's true. You wanna know God? That's how we do it. Prayer, Scriptures (especially our friend the Book of Mormon), and go to holy places where we can receive a greater measure of His Spirit, and understanding about the Kingdom. Pretty straight forward. But they're usually the first to go when folks start slipping. Dang.
Ok. Pictures:
Me and Heidi, Heidi and I. Heidi is a less active sister we've been teaching for a long time. She came with us to the temple, we went inside to get some revelation, she stayed on the grounds and got some of her own. A super good day, all in all.
Hermana Durfee y yo. Twinners! I put my purple shirt on first... just to be clear.
flowers. you know I love 'em.


