Monday, March 14

Lasts

So there are a lot of firsts as a missionary. You've heard about a lot of those. Today you're going to hear about some of my lasts. But don't cry. It's good to be coming home. I just don't want to forget.

The last...
the last Ward Council meeting where I am to report on the missionary efforts of the area
the last time I get to go to the Building for Kids to sort glitter (or some other lovely thing)

the last time I get to serve with my little Verdecita (Sister Barnett and I got to go on exchanges-- wahoo!!)


the last time I get to see these little smiling faces! (Me, Yeng, Khong mong, Nicolette, Lalee)

the last visit to Poohsaan, and the last time Seethong and Mai Chu will make pho, som tum, chicken laab, or buba tea for me. Man, gonna miss these two. They're the BEST.

the last time I get to have a lesson with Hayley.

the (first and) last road trip with these lovely ladies. Me, Ashley, Stacy, Sister Arnold


NOT the last time I crash Sister Umhoefer's place!

the last time I get to make cards with Jean.
The last time I have to call in weekly numbers, and email from a public computer. The last time I have to walk past the Children's section of the library and not stop to look at the new picture books. The last time I'll go to District Meeting or transfer point.

The last week I'll wear a name-tag to identify me as one who has been called.

Lots of lasts. But, like I said. Don't cry. Commanded to come, commanded to go home. And really, I'm totally ok with going home. Totally.